My Pet Cat for Class 1

Read on to find more about essay on my pet dog for Class 1 Class 3 Class 6 Class 7 Class 8 Class 9. Cat is the most beautiful domestic animal.


Creative Writing My Pet 13 A1 Level Worksheet Free Esl Printable Worksheets Made By Teachers Creative Writing Pets Writing

We will keep the certificate on file for you for two years.

. 3 Labradors are a very intelligent and smart breed of dogs hence used in various security agencies. It eats fish and drinks milk. It is a four-legged animal.

The cat is a four-footed domestic animal. A dog is a loving companion for life. We fed her milk and took good care of her.

It looks very beautiful. I like dogs because they are very loyal. Its white and grey in color.

She is very brave and does not fear even dogs. My pet dog is my best friend in the whole. My Pet Cat Essay for Class 1.

My pet dogs name is Bruno. I have a pet cat. I love to pet dogs and move my hand through their soft fur.

Short Paragraph on My Pet for Class 1 and 2 Students. He spends most of his time with me and my Dad. It is very easy to train the cats because they are quick learners.

Fish is her favorite foodI give her milk every dayShe can climb the treesShe likes to play in my bedI like to play with my KittyI love her very much. Cat is found in almost every house. My pet dog sits by my side when I am unhappy.

I have named my little pet cat as Lilly. Cats have been nearly 10000 years as a pet animal. He is 2 years old fluffy and black and brown in colour.

These lines of a cat are for the very beginning level students of class 1 2 and 3. This is a picture of me with my pet dog Casper. Thats why many people raise animals in their homes.

It loves me and shows its love by licking me when I come back from school. 1 My pet dogs name is Tommy and he is of Labrador breed. When you successfully complete the class you will be able to print your certificate and another certificate will be emailed to you for your records.

She also likes to eat coconut. Cats are bubbly and lively too. It is found almost in every house.

She came home when she was a kitten. It plays with me when I come back from school. He gets delighted to see me when I come back from school.

It has two bright eyes two ears and a bushy tail. Generally men have been keeping some birds and beasts from times immemorial for pleasureThey are said to be domesticated pets. Cats are most popular pets in the world.

Cats are domestic animals. She has a long tail. Cute Cursors - Custom Cursor for Chrome.

Long Essay on My Pet Dog in English. 10 Lines 100 words 150 to 200 words essay on my pet dog for children and school students. 4 The barking sound of Tommy is very high and scares most visitors on the road.

It is one kind of a favorite hobby with some people to keep these pets. Cats are intelligent and. Cats help us with more than 1000 species of animals including snakes rats and other animals.

He is from the breed of German Shepherds. I have great fun playing with him every day. They can learn these lines easily and can know more about cats.

Everyone loves to raise animals. Below we have given a short essay on My Pet Cat is for Classes 1 2 3 4 5 and 6. He has a cute face with little paws and eyes and has a tiny tail.

It is very soft and furry. They are small in size. Meow is a virtual Cat pet who walks on your screen while youre browsing the web.

Her name is KittyShe is big with white and brown in colour. Simple Essay on My Pet the class nursery ukg lkg 1 2 3 4 5 6 and 7. He protects our house from intruders especially during nights.

We have also provided a 200-word essay on my pet dog for kids to use in exams and tests and learn everything about the dogs. You can logout and return to your pet class at any time. She has four kittensThey all are very cuteAll of them are white in colour.

Its name is Winkie. He has long drooping ears with a mix of white black and brown fur on his body. 80 words on My Pet Paragraph in English.

Such as cow buffalo camel horse cat and dog etc. My pet animal is a cat. Essay on My Pet dog german shepherd.

This short essay on the topic is suitable for students of class 6 and below. Their bodies are covered with smooth fur. My pet animal cat.

He is of Beagle breed. 10 Lines Essay on Cat. My favourite animal is dog.

It has sharp eyes and two beautiful ears. Brownie is the name of my pet dog. Made her a warm bed to sleep and a little bowl for her to have milk.

It has lovely green eyes. 10 Lines on Cat for Class 1 2 3. The cat sounds like meow.

Essay on My Pet Animal Cat My Pet Animal EssayComposition. We adopted him from a dog care centre in our neighbourhood when he was just a month old. I still remember she could not even open her eyes.

It likes to play with ball in the garden. The online pet class is self-paced s o you dont have to take it all at once. Cats are of three kinds namely- farm cats house cats and.

Short Essay on My Pet Cat 200 Words for Kids and Students in English. I also have a cat as my pet and I love her very much. They have two mesmerizing eyes two highly sensitive ears four legs whiskers under their nose and a long tail.

2 The good built and fade white colour makes it look unique among other dogs in our society. According to one survey in America 69 million cats are there as pets. She is fond of biscuits milk and fish.

My Pet Dog Essay for Class 3. Essay On My Pet Dog. Hello Friends Welcome to our Channel In this Video We will learn 10 Simple and Best Essay Writing with my Handwriting in English On My Pet Cat Thanks a lot.


This Reading Comprehension Worksheet My Pet Cat Is For Teaching Reading Reading Comprehension Worksheets Reading Comprehension Lessons Reading Comprehension


2nd Grade Pad April 2013 Third Grade Writing Elementary Writing First Grade Writing


Pin On 10 Lines Essays On Cat Dog Cow Horse

No comments for "My Pet Cat for Class 1"